here my notes:
- there's a sudden slow down in its forward path after the wing flap; yes the flap would slow it down, but the transition would be smoother:
- same thing when it slips and falls down; the root has a sudden drop but that feels more like it's being pulled down than gravity:
- the crawl up feels too even and the movements could be more complex; a frantic scramble with feet slipping would have a nice feeling and good contrast in timing:
- finish the arc you start; dragon pushes off but then suddenly moves down, resulting in a weird and flattened arc:
- the landing is too soft; the flaps are not big and fast enough to really slow down the descent; looking at the drawing, your Y curve flattens out too much and with the current flaps, your curve should more like the curve on the right; a good mix inbetween with stronger and faster flaps (and more of them) would be the ideal solution:
Hope this helps!