That's very cool, I like it! It's less poppy and more focused, nicely done!
Here my thoughts on it!
- the changes are good, but watch out for excessive twinning now:
You will have to vary the timing and offset the poses a little bit in order to avoid that.
- watch out for the ear flicks (which I like), they are a bit poppy around x275 to 286, and from x292 to 298. The shapes are big, so having them move into another pose within a frame feels too poppy.
- another poppy moment happens after x249, where the SR mouth corner pops back (ease into that stop more)
- shape wise, it also looks like she doesn't mouth the words "make HIM" ... "like IT", it looks like she just says "make" and "like"
- watch out how the SR knee pops up at x268 to 269; I'd soften that a bit, as well as the root stopping at 292 (add two frames of softening)
Hope this helps!